GSOC 2024

Siri P

Jan 30, 2024, 2:48:06 PMJan 30
to sage-gsoc
hello!
I'm Siri, A research-driven Engineering student majoring in Electronics and communications. I am pursuing my minors degree in computer science. My interest perfectly aligns with the organisation. I am proficient in C and Python.  Some relevant coursework that I undertook include-  Vector calculus and differential equations, Engineering Mathematics, Algebra, Laplace transformations and Z-transforms. etc.
I'm enthusiastic about learning and contributing to SageMath during GSoC 2024. Any guidance on this is greatly appreciated,
Tips, to begin with, are something that I anticipate. guidance is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to collaborating with you all! Cheers:)
Thank you!