SageMath GSoC 2024 Theorem Prover Proposal

Atticus Kuhn

Mar 23, 2024, 3:33:29 PMMar 23
to sage-gsoc
Dear All,

I am interested in the following idea from the ideas list:

Integration of Sage with proof assistants / theorem provers / SMT systems / constraint programming systems

Mentor

Matthias Köppe

Area

Various

Skills

Solid knowledge of a system such as LEAN, Isabelle, CVC5, MiniZinc; Python experience

Length

350 hours

Difficulty

Hard

As this proposal is somewhat vague, I began to write up what I interpreted this as, which was to have certain SageMath funcitons return Lean4 Expressions for use in Lean Proofs. I attached my work so far below. I would just like to ask if I am on the right track, or if this idea is too ambitious.

Sincerely,
Atticus Kuhn
sagemath_gsoc_2024_proposal.pdf

Atticus Kuhn

Mar 28, 2024, 2:28:54 PMMar 28
to sage-gsoc
Dear All,

I am sorry for not completely filling out the proposal before. I have added more details and lengthened my proposal.

Sincerely,
Atticus Kuhn

GSOC_2024_SageMath_Proposal.pdf