searching sage grid

sepir...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2011, 11:01:41 PM3/18/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Searching about SageGrid I find that

I have not tested this, I would ask if anyway has worked...

Las Matemáticas son el camino para revelar la verdad de nuestra existencia

Salamanka A. Serge

Mar 21, 2011, 8:14:37 AM3/21/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
this is my page where I logged the installation process of my sage server
https://sagenb.sageworldmath.org:8000/

Regards,
Serge

sepir...@gmail.com пишет:

sepir...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2011, 2:58:22 PM3/21/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer,

This week I begin to implement my practic sage server.

I have 3 computers amd athlon X2, 2 gb RAM, 80Gb HD. I hope to work good...

2011/3/21 Salamanka A. Serge <sala...@newman.bas-net.by>

sepir...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2011, 3:01:50 PM3/21/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
What can i use?

Sientific Linux or Ubuntu Server? for my sage server

Salamanka A. Serge

Mar 22, 2011, 8:05:37 AM3/22/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
This is up to you actually.

With Scientific Linux 5.x installed you can practice gLite (Grid
software) installations also.

Ex., when you install Scientific Linux then you can set up gLite User
Interface to submit Grid jobs.

I guess SL would the best choice. But it is up to you to decide.

#Serge

sepir...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2011, 9:02:42 PM3/22/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
do you use condor anytime ?

Salamanka A. Serge

Mar 23, 2011, 6:39:37 AM3/23/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
I use gLite software which includes condor
http://glite.org

Соломянко С.А.

Mar 23, 2011, 7:28:02 PM3/23/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Here are the links:
CREAM computing element
http://glite.cern.ch/glite-CREAM/

Interfaces of CREAM with LRMS
http://grid.pd.infn.it/cream/field.php?n=Main.InterfaceWithTheLocalResourceManagementSystem

particularly it is said that CREAM can interact with Condor batch system via BLAH. But as of the release gLite3.2 Condor utils package development is not supported.

I use PBS/Torque as LRMS under CREAM CE.

One can use C++ client API under Sage for ex. to interact with CREAM.
So the installation of a Grid Sage server might look like this:
Sage + CREAM + PBS/Torque
plus worker nodes.

#Serge

sepir...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2011, 12:33:30 PM3/24/11
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Thank's for your help... the next week i will be to mount my practice sage server....