Support for moin 1.6.1?

1 view

gordyt

Feb 5, 2008, 9:40:49 AM2/5/08
to sage-forum
Greetings Sages!

Was wondering if I might put in a request to have the moin wiki that
is bundled with sage upgraded to version 1.6.1? Among all other
other features/bugfixes introduced since version 1.5.7p2 is
WikiSynchronization, which I think is extremely cool!

Thanks very much. I truly appreciate all of the wonderful work the
sage team is doing.

Regards,

--gordon

William Stein

Feb 5, 2008, 9:55:00 AM2/5/08
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 5, 2008 6:40 AM, gordyt <gor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Sages!
>
> Was wondering if I might put in a request to have the moin wiki that
> is bundled with sage upgraded to version 1.6.1? Among all other
> other features/bugfixes introduced since version 1.5.7p2 is
> WikiSynchronization, which I think is extremely cool!

Thanks. I've added your request to this ticket:

gordyt

Feb 5, 2008, 10:03:45 AM2/5/08
to sage-forum
Awesome! Thanks William.