[Fwd: Re: IbPy 0.7.5-9.40 Released 07 Jul 2008]

Glenn H Tarbox, PhD

Jul 7, 2008, 5:07:50 PM7/7/08
to Sage Finance
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Glenn H Tarbox, PhD <gl...@tarbox.org>
To: ibpy-d...@googlegroups.com
Cc: profitpy...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IbPy 0.7.5-9.40 Released 07 Jul 2008
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:44:07 -0700

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 09:00 -0800, Troy Melhase wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that there's a new IbPy release.
> Please let me know if you have questions, comments, or concerns.
> Happy trading!
>
> Link: http://code.google.com/p/ibpy/

I merged this new release into tx.IbPy at

http://noc2.tarbox.org:8080/?p=IbPy/.git;a=summary

There are pieces on the master branch which aren't working because I
just rolled everything forward. There's a tag to the previous master.

I'll make something truly stable for master soon as I get a chance. But
the old stuff should just work as the non-working parts are just
additions (e.g. foolscap integration)

if you're using Qt4.4 there's a fix for badness which came up:

http://noc2.tarbox.org:8080/?p=qtreactor/.git;a=summary

-glenn

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD || 206-494-0819 || gl...@tarbox.org
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any