[Fwd: Announcing the Distributed and Parallel Computing list - sage-dsageng]

Glenn H Tarbox, PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 2:53:51 PM6/27/08
to Sage Finance
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Glenn H Tarbox, PhD <gl...@tarbox.org>
To: sage-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Announcing the Distributed and Parallel Computing list -
sage-dsageng
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:33:44 -0700

All,

I've opened a new group list for DsageNg at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-dsageng

At this early stage, there will likely be lots of discussion as we work
through the issues. It was felt that segmenting the email traffic would
be useful.

There will come a time when DsageNg (or whatever name is chosen to
describe distributed object / parallel computing in Sage) will become
sufficiently mainstream that we'll unwind sage-dsageng and participate
in the general sage-devel list.

All are welcome to participate or lurk.

-glenn

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD || 206-494-0819 || gl...@tarbox.org
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any