Schedules and Such

Chris Swierczewski

Jun 22, 2008, 1:05:46 PM6/22/08
to sage-finance
Hey guys,

In preparation for the next couple weeks, I thought I'd post my
schedule. I have classes until July 22. During that time:

Class 8:30-3:30

Yeah. It's that bad. Methinks I wouldnt have a problem heading
straight to the Sage lab after classes for a few hours. One classes
are over, I plan on making this project a full time job until the end
of the summer.

William Stein

Jun 22, 2008, 1:06:47 PM6/22/08
to sage-f...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good. And I just want to emphasize that when I hired you
that was the agreement, so please don't let Sage get in the way of
your classes until then.

William

Brett Nakashima

Jun 22, 2008, 4:03:05 PM6/22/08
to sage-f...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I am in the tri-cities right now, but starting tomorrow, I have one
class from 10:50 - 11:50 and am available almost all the other times.

-Brett