2nd edition of Sage for Undergraduates is almost ready

Gregory Bard

Aug 19, 2021, 3:00:29 PMAug 19
to sage-edu

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the 2nd edition of Sage for
Undergraduates is almost ready. I hope to post the PDF file
by August 31st. All of the code has been updated, including
those pesky print statements.

I am extremely grateful that one of my best students has
coded up a huge HTML archive containing every code block
longer than 4 lines in the entire book, so that readers will
not have to retype code, nor wrestle with the awkwardness
of copy-and-paste.

With enthusiasm for the new school year,
---Greg

p.s. There's roughly 80 pages of new material, including many
more "challenges" to aid students (and faculty) who are learning
on their own time.

henri....@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2021, 5:04:03 AMSep 30
to sage-edu