multimedia ePub3 and DAISY of Computational Mathematics with SageMath

Tune Kamae

Aug 4, 2022, 7:48:25 AM8/4/22
to sage-edu
Preparing multimedia ePub3 and DAISY of Computational Mathematics with SageMath for a blind physics student. I managed to convert Ch.1 and 2 as of Aug 4,2022.

kcrisman

Aug 4, 2022, 10:02:27 AM8/4/22
to sage-edu
Nice!

You may want to know about the braille conversion for PreTeXt as well - I'm unsure how finalized it is, but you can ask the PreTeXt support Google group or peruse https://github.com/PreTeXtBook/pretext/blob/master/xsl/pretext-braille.xsl "this stylesheet is not meant to be applied in isolation" see https://github.com/PreTeXtBook/pretext/blob/master/pretext/pretext.py