SageMath educational users in the UK?

Fredrik Strömberg

Sep 26, 2019, 9:13:21 AM9/26/19
to sage-edu
Hi all,

if you are a SageMath developer or user and based at a university or institution in the UK we are interested in hearing from you.  Especially if you are interested in joining a group of us trying to get EPSRC funding for Sage-related activities.

Together with Chris Wutrich and some others we plan to participate in the application for a renewal of the CoDiMa project (https://www.codima.ac.uk/) which is at the moment mainly focused on GAP but we would like to extend it to obtain funding for more activities related to SageMath (workshops, sage-days etc.).  For this to be successful it would be good to have a list of potential partners (more serious involvement in organisation etc.) as well as generally interested developers, researchers and educators based in the UK.

Please forward to anyone you think might be interested and not paying attention to the sage mailing lists.

Best wishes and apologies for cross-posting (sage-devel, sage-support and sage-edu)
Fredrik