Global Virtual SageDays 109 - Education Discussion WED/TH depending on time zone

kcrisman

May 26, 2020, 3:17:32 PM5/26/20
to sage-edu
We now have a dedicated time slot for discussing Sage in education for the upcoming (very soon!) Global Virtual Sage Days (see link for your local time):

https://researchseminars.org/talk/SageDays109/19/

We recognize this is not ideal for the European time zones, but it was picked because there was some significant interest in education discussion from some SD 109 participants in India, and I am facilitating.  Not leading!  I hope that lots of people will come and share ideas.

Abstract: It's been a while since people interested in using Sage in education got together. In this discussion, we will talk about strategies and resources, without a specific goal.

However, one particular interesting outcome would be to revive some of the aggregations of Sage resources for education we had in the past, and to propose improvements to the main Sage website aimed at easy on-ramps for educators seeking resources or help.