sage days 55 follow-up

Ben

Jun 21, 2014, 9:41:02 AM6/21/14
to sage-d...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Ingram, Holly Krieger, BiancaThompson
Hi all,
Thanks for all your great work in November. This is a follow-up to
encourage you take those last steps to finish up the projects/tickets we
were working on in November that are not yet closed. If I can help in
anyway send me an e-mail as the development process has switched to git
and no longer uses mercurial patches. If you need any help switching
over let me know.

fyi, I'll also be contacting some individual ticket owners one ticket at
a time to work with them to get these finished, starting from those
closest to done.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben

Jun 21, 2014, 9:44:18 AM6/21/14
to sage-d...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Ingram, Holly Krieger, BiancaThompson
sorry for the double e-mail, but I forgot the link with the status. I
keep the following wiki up-to-date:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/dynamics/ArithmeticAndComplex