Contribute to the project "Compute the dynamical zeta function"

asutosh hota

Mar 5, 2017, 10:04:10 AM3/5/17
to sage-dynamics
Hello,
     I am Asutosh Hota from Bhubaneswar, India. I am really interested to work on the project "Compute the dynamical zeta function" for the GSoC 2017 and would love to get insights on the resources I must look into to implement the right model for it. The resources I am presently looking at are:

  1. https://homepages.warwick.ac.uk/~masdbl/leiden-lectures.pdf
  2. https://homepages.warwick.ac.uk/~masdbl/grenoble-16july.pdf
However, I would love to get invaluable advice and suggestions from the community so that I can start my work right away and I would be able to manage time properly so as to complete it in the stipulated time. It would be really great if you guide me with some useful resources and papers.

I have a good command over python and am intrigued with mathematics, especially complex analysis. My research work basically included machine learning algorithms for gesture to speech recognition for single handed alphabets underIndian Sign Language and I have my papers accepted and published as well in IEEE. I have recently started my work on HMM and Coupled-HMMS. I am really excited for this project because it would involve implementing a mathematical model from various research works and furthermore,  involves complex analysis too.

I have already set up the environment for a couple of weeks and has been working on some beginner tickets. I look forward to contribute to the wonderful community.

With Regards

Asutosh Hota