patch-#14219

Soli Vishkautsan

Aug 29, 2013, 4:58:15 AM8/29/13
to sage-d...@googlegroups.com
I am having a problem with patch #14219
After pushing
trac_14218_heights.patch
trac_14218_remove_imports.patch
into the applied queue,
I try to push
trac_14219_rational_preperiodic.patch
and I get the following error:

patching file sage/schemes/projective/projective_morphism.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33
Hunk #2 FAILED at 49
2 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file sage/schemes/projective/projective_morphism.py.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh trac_14219_rational_preperiodic.patch

I am attaching the reject file.

Any suggestions? At first I thought that I needed to upgrade to 5.11, but the error remained after the upgrade.
projective_morphism.py.rej

Ben

Aug 29, 2013, 9:29:49 AM8/29/13
to sage-d...@googlegroups.com
hmm..yes, it seems 14218_remove_imports didn't apply correctly on my
machine, so 14219 is not correct. I'm fixing them now, but it looks like
I have to change 14218 and 14219 as the remove_imports is actually not
correct either. I'm running the long test now and when that finishes
later today I'll upload new versions (assuming they pass).

Ben