sage-days 104

Ben Hutz

Jul 19, 2019, 3:03:01 PM7/19/19
to sage-dynamics
We are pleased to announce a sage-days workshop November 17-20, 2019 at Saint Louis University in Saint Louis MO, USA. The main focus is on functionality associated to the arithmetic of dynamical systems and related areas. We are fortunate to have funding via the National Science Foundation programs in Computational Mathematics and CDS&E for travel and local lodging for a limited number of participants. The main workshop website can be found at https://wiki.sagemath.org/days104. Requests for funding are made through the registration form on the workshop website. Those not requesting funding should still register so that we can have an estimate on number of participants for planning purposes. Information on arithmetic and complex dynamics in Sage can be found at https://wiki.sagemath.org/dynamics/ArithmeticAndComplex.

The official topic of the workshop is the arithmetic of dynamical systems. Anybody willing to learn or develop Sage is also welcome. As with most Sage-days workshops, the program will be elaborated on the first day of the workshop and adapted along the week. There will be tutorials, short specialized topics, and participant presentations, but most of the time will be dedicated to actual programming with the help of experience Sage developers.

If you have any further questions, please contact any one of the organizers.

Sincerely,

Paul Fili
Oklahoma State University
paul.fili (at) okstate (dot) edu