ask.sagemath.org down ?

Emmanuel Charpentier

Dec 28, 2021, 9:04:20 AM12/28/21
to sage-devel
About  Dec 28, 2021 15:00 CET ask.sagemath.org doesn't answer. ISTR that it runs on some computer at Université Paris Sud.

Can someone check me on this ?

Jan Groenewald

Dec 28, 2021, 10:04:10 AM12/28/21
to sage-devel
Down for me too (from South Africa and from Germany)

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 16:04, Emmanuel Charpentier <emanuel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
About  Dec 28, 2021 15:00 CET ask.sagemath.org doesn't answer. ISTR that it runs on some computer at Université Paris Sud.

Can someone check me on this ?

  .~.
  /V\     Jan Groenewald
 /( )\    www.aims.ac.za
 ^^-^^

thierry

Dec 28, 2021, 10:31:22 AM12/28/21
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

apparently, there was a big electricity cut in the North of Paris and
the one PDU did not restart correctly. Hopefully, someone will restart
the host soon.

Ciao,
Thierry

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 05:03:51PM +0200, Jan Groenewald wrote:
> Down for me too (from South Africa and from Germany)
>
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 16:04, Emmanuel Charpentier <
> emanuel.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > About Dec 28, 2021 15:00 CET ask.sagemath.org doesn't answer. ISTR that
> > it runs on some computer at Université Paris Sud.
> >
> > Can someone check me on this ?
> >
> > --
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/e6e9c6a0-7358-496a-b0b5-6fc3b21cca58n%40googlegroups.com
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/e6e9c6a0-7358-496a-b0b5-6fc3b21cca58n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>