settings in github/sagemath

Vincent Delecroix

Dec 26, 2021, 4:42:27 AM12/26/21
to sage-devel
Dear all,

Jeroen kindly transfered pari_jupyter under the sagemath
umbrella at

https://github.com/sagemath/pari_jupyter

However, I do not have enough the administrator rights for
this repo.

* Is there any administrator for the whole github/sagemath
project that can grant me admistrator rights to
pari_jupyter ?

* Would it be possible to become an administrator of the
whole github/sagemath ?

Best
Vincent

PS: The up to date version is currently under my
own github at https://github.com/videlec/pari-jupyter

Dima Pasechnik

Dec 26, 2021, 5:28:55 AM12/26/21
to sage-devel
On Sun, Dec 26, 2021 at 9:42 AM Vincent Delecroix
<20100.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Jeroen kindly transfered pari_jupyter under the sagemath
> umbrella at
>
> https://github.com/sagemath/pari_jupyter
>
> However, I do not have enough the administrator rights for
> this repo.
>
> * Is there any administrator for the whole github/sagemath
> project that can grant me admistrator rights to
> pari_jupyter ?
>
> * Would it be possible to become an administrator of the
> whole github/sagemath ?

Hi Vincent,
you're now an admin there.

Cheers
Dima

> Best
> Vincent
>
> PS: The up to date version is currently under my
> own github at https://github.com/videlec/pari-jupyter

Vincent Delecroix

Dec 26, 2021, 6:06:37 AM12/26/21
to sage-...@googlegroups.com

Le 26/12/2021 à 11:28, Dima Pasechnik a écrit :
> On Sun, Dec 26, 2021 at 9:42 AM Vincent Delecroix
> <20100.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Jeroen kindly transfered pari_jupyter under the sagemath
>> umbrella at
>>
>> https://github.com/sagemath/pari_jupyter
>>
>> However, I do not have enough the administrator rights for
>> this repo.
>>
>> * Is there any administrator for the whole github/sagemath
>> project that can grant me admistrator rights to
>> pari_jupyter ?
>>
>> * Would it be possible to become an administrator of the
>> whole github/sagemath ?
>
> Hi Vincent,
> you're now an admin there.

That worked !