The documentation built for #34730 needs your attention for checking

Kwankyu Lee

Nov 9, 2022, 12:22:43 AM11/9/22
to sage-devel
Hi,

Trac #34730 rebases sage_autodoc onto the upgraded Sphinx 5.3.0. It is responsible for formatting Sage objects (functions, classes, etc.) to build documentation.

Please check your favorite sections in our documentation

for any regression due to #34730.

Thank you in advance.

Kwankyu Lee

Nov 9, 2022, 12:26:59 AM11/9/22
to sage-devel
By the way, please also review

 to fix the cluttered TOCs.

Kwankyu Lee

Nov 9, 2022, 12:32:30 AM11/9/22
to sage-devel
Here is the link to the ticket #34730

Eric Gourgoulhon

Nov 9, 2022, 4:19:23 PM11/9/22
to sage-devel
At first glance, looks good, thanks.
Regarding 3D plots, they are rendered with Tachyon, instead of Jmol  for Sage 9.7: compare
with
Any reason for this? (the drawback of Tachyon is that we are loosing axes labels, as well as text3d).

Eric.

Eric Gourgoulhon

Nov 9, 2022, 4:24:38 PM11/9/22
to sage-devel

John H Palmieri

Nov 9, 2022, 10:27:55 PM11/9/22
to sage-devel
I think the use of Tachyon instead of Jmol must be particular to that setup. When I build the docs with #34730, it looks the same as in the develop branch, same as on sagemath.org.

Kwankyu Lee

Nov 10, 2022, 9:15:06 AM11/10/22
to sage-devel