Added branch protection rule for github sagetrac-mirror

Tobias Diez

Apr 1, 2022, 10:52:58 AMApr 1
to sage-devel
I've now added a branch protection rule for the github mirror, so that one can no longer push directly to it (so it's a true mirror now). The sageb0t user got an exemption so the sync from trac to the github mirror should still work (I've tested it for with a few commits).

Now if someone tries to push directly to the github mirror the following error message is shown
remote: error: GH006: Protected branch update failed for refs/heads/public/build/gitpod_trac_tracking.
remote: error: Changes must be made through a pull request.
To https://github.com/sagemath/sagetrac-mirror.git
 ! [remote rejected]         public/build/gitpod_trac_tracking -> public/build/gitpod_trac_tracking (protected branch hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://github.com/sagemath/sagetrac-mirror.git'

Let me know if you experience any issues with this setup and I'll try to fix it promptly.