Help --> Sage Tutorial, Reference etc doesn't load in JupyterLab

Niranjana K M

May 25, 2022, 2:42:35 AM5/25/22
to sage-devel
Dear all,
    First I thank you all for Sage-9.6 release.
    I tried JupyterLab in Sage 9.6 on Gentoo x86_64. Looks cool. But I noticed that in Help section, if I click on Sage Tutorial or Reference etc, the page is not loading. It shows up a blank tab and continuously tries to load but shows nothing. On the other hand I tried the same in the default Jupyter notebook. It shows all the Help pages nicely as before, no issues.

With thanks and regards
Niranjana

Eric Gourgoulhon

May 25, 2022, 3:03:52 AM5/25/22
to sage-devel
Thanks for the report.
I confirm the bug with Sage 9.7.beta0 on Ubuntu 20.04.

Eric.

Kwankyu Lee

May 25, 2022, 7:36:41 AM5/25/22
to sage-devel
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 4:03:52 PM UTC+9 Eric Gourgoulhon wrote:
Thanks for the report.
I confirm the bug with Sage 9.7.beta0 on Ubuntu 20.04.

This is not new. At least, Sage 9.5 had the problem.