Sage 9.6 Release Tour moved to the Trac wiki - let's finalize it!

Matthias Koeppe

Apr 16, 2022, 6:09:02 PMApr 16
to sage-devel
I have moved it from the old Sage wiki to https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/ReleaseTours/sage-9.6

This now allows all developers to edit it -- a legacy sage-trac account is not required. Please help!

The Trac wiki appears to understand most of the old Sage wiki's markup.
I only had to make the following changes:

1. In section headers, CamelCase words need to be escaped with "!"
2. I had to edit the markup for included images

Also, the automatic table of contents no longer works. Help with fixing it is very welcome.

I would propose that we transfer all other content from the old Sage wiki to the Trac wiki (or other more suitable places) and then close the old Sage wiki.
It would be helpful if someone could work on a script that helps with this task.

Matthias Koeppe

May 19, 2022, 3:23:36 PMMay 19
to sage-devel
On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 3:09:02 PM UTC-7 Matthias Koeppe wrote:
I have moved it from the old Sage wiki to https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/ReleaseTours/sage-9.6

This now allows all developers to edit it -- a legacy sage-trac account is not required. Please help!

https://doc.sagemath.org/ has been updated to Sage 9.6 (thanks, Harald).
So descriptions of new features can now link to the updated reference manual.

Kwankyu Lee

May 21, 2022, 1:59:54 AMMay 21
to sage-devel
This page

seems still in old format, though local Sage 9.6 has an improved page accessible from "here" from here:

Harald?