Help needed with libsingular

mmarco

Oct 4, 2021, 12:52:10 PMOct 4
to sage-devel

I have retaken the work in #16567 to support rings with parameters in libsingular.

The ring creation works, but I am stuck with the conversion of coefficients from sage to singular and back.

The code I have now is cythonized without complains, but then the c compilation fails with an error about a type not being defined in the scope, even if the corresponding header fil (transext.h)  is included.

Any clue about what the problem might be?

mmarco

Oct 6, 2021, 12:07:12 PMOct 6
to sage-devel
I got to make it work, but the code still needs to be checked for memory leaks or other subtle pointer related issues.

Reviews welcome.