Re: Sage Days 75: Algorithmic Coding Theory, Greater Paris Area, August 22-26, 2016

david...@inria.fr

May 13, 2016, 10:00:24 AM5/13/16
to sage-devel, sage-codi...@googlegroups.com
Dear sage-devel,

Sage Days 75, on coding theory in Sage and related tools will take place at Inria Saclay (Greater Paris Area, Polytechnique campus), France on August 22-26, 2016.

We'll have introductions to Sage and tutorials in the mornings, and coding sprints in the afternoons.
We plan to work on projects related coding theory and linear algebra in Sage
during these coding sprints.
See the dedicated page [1] for a complete lists of projects and feel free to add you own project!
We will also give a status report on Inria's ACTIS project, whose goal was to enhance Sage's
coding theory library. See [2] for details on this project.

We will provide free lodging in a holiday cottage [3], with limited number of rooms.
We also have some funding available for developers with interest in the above themes.
We will provide transportation by cars between the cottage and Inria Saclay.

Please email (david.lucas[at]inria.fr) me before June 17 if you require lodging and/or funding.
Feel free to enroll by adding your name to the lists of participants on this Sage Days' page [1].

Best,

Daniel Augot
David Lucas
Johan Nielsen
Clément Pernet

[1] https://wiki.sagemath.org/days75
[2] https://bitbucket.org/lucasdavid/sage_coding_project/wiki/Home
[3] http://www.cernayvacances.com/en

Le vendredi 8 janvier 2016 14:26:40 UTC+1, david...@inria.fr a écrit :
Dear Sage-devel,

Sage Days 75, will take place at Inria Saclay, (Greater Paris Area, Polytechnique campus), France on August 22-26, 2016.
The dedicated wiki page can be found here. We'll have introductions to Sage and tutorials in the morning, and coding sprints in the afternoon (and evening). The tutorial material will be targeted at coding theorists that are interested in using Sage for their teaching and research.
This is following up on the development we have done during project ACTIS for Sage. If you are interested, please register your name at the above page. Note that we might be able to fund a few Sage developers. Best, Daniel Augot David Lucas Johan S. R. Nielsen Clément Pernet

david...@inria.fr

Jun 14, 2016, 4:24:20 AM6/14/16
to sage-devel, sage-codi...@googlegroups.com
Dear sage-devel,

This is a second announcement for Sage Days 75, on coding theory and linear algebra.
This Sage Days will take place at Inria Saclay (Greater Paris Area, Polytechnique campus), France,
on August 22-26, 2016.
We will have tutorials and talks in the mornings, and coding sprints in the afternoons.
See the dedicated page for a complete list of projects for this Sage Days [1].

If you are interested and need funding and/or lodging, please contact me (david.lucas[at]inria.fr) before June
17, 2016.

Best,

David Lucas

[1] https://wiki.sagemath.org/days75