Displaying 1 as a coefficient in front of the x variable

Misha Trub

Jul 20, 2024, 1:50:40 PM (7 days ago) Jul 20
to sage-cell
Снимок экрана от 2024-07-20 20-48-06.pngHello, dear developers! I'm new to Sage and have a question.
I've embedded SageCell on my website (great stuff, thanks to everyone involved!)
I expand the sine in a Taylor series and the first term is preceded by 1, which is usually omitted in such cases.
Am I doing something wrong, is this some kind of oversight or is this a conscious decision by the developers?