Re: [pretext-support] sage cell evaluation rendering

David Farmer

Sep 1, 2021, 6:13:06 PM9/1/21
to PreTeXt support, sage...@googlegroups.com

It is down on

https://sagecell.sagemath.org/

also.

I have CCed the sage-cell list

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021, Geoffrey Cox wrote:

> Hello,
> Today, I was having trouble getting the sage cells to render after pressing the evaluation button (just the loading
> spinner with no output). I assumed it was something I did, but when I tried the sage cells in the "sample
> article," I got the same results.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pretext-support/56933c5a-8cef-4abd-95bc-33d98e0a20c5n%40googlegroups.com.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Sep 1, 2021, 10:30:37 PM9/1/21
to sage-cell
It is back up at the moment, I am figuring out what's going on - something breaks after running 9.4 for a bit.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Sep 2, 2021, 11:12:22 PM9/2/21
to sage-cell
It seems that the underlying problem was that users could pip-install packages and these packages would prevent Sage from starting. I've prevented such installations, so hopefully we are sailing smoothly again!