Sage 9.5

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 2, 2022, 4:26:33 PM2/2/22
to sage-cell
The public servers have been updated to run Sage 9.5.

It seems that there are some issues with this update - I'll try to figure out what is going on and either fix it, or revert to 9.4 for some time.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 3, 2022, 12:18:11 AM2/3/22
to sage-cell
We are back to 9.4 until I can figure out what is going on and fix it. Something has changed in display framework, if anybody wants to help, this server runs 9.5 and this code breaks while trying to do the same thing as in 9.4:

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 11, 2022, 11:22:08 PM2/11/22
to sage-cell
Sage 9.5 is back, the reported issue with JSON is resolved.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 12, 2022, 12:53:11 PM2/12/22
to sage-cell
And now Sage 9.4 is back as there are more problems with interacts ;-) Help with fixing is appreciated, http://cosmos.mat.uam.es:8888/ is running Sage 9.5 with the problems.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 19, 2022, 11:38:55 PM2/19/22
to sage-cell
The next attempt with Sage 9.5: interacts are fixed.

ekwa...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2022, 3:01:40 AM2/20/22
to sage-cell
For me, interacts in sage cells seems to work well, though I don't know what was the issue with 9.5.

Thank you for the work!

Elimboto Yohana

Feb 20, 2022, 3:42:31 AM2/20/22
to Andrey Novoseltsev, sage-cell