Install TIDES on SageCell?

Samuel Lelièvre

Apr 16, 2020, 1:19:35 PM4/16/20
to sage-cell
Dear Andrey,

in this sage-support thread, a user tried to use a function in Sage
that requires the optional package TIDES.

This resulted in an error, likely because TIDES is not installed
in the Sage running at SageCell.

Would it be possible to install it?

Kind regards,
Samuel

Samuel Lelièvre

Apr 16, 2020, 7:28:31 PM4/16/20
to sage-cell

Andrey Novoseltsev

Apr 16, 2020, 11:03:29 PM4/16/20
to sage-cell
Of course it is possible to install it given that it is installable and there is even a pull request! Merged and started deployment, should be available in a few hours. (I don't use any "upgrade" process for such changes, rather I make sure that everything can be build from scratch. Given infrequency of such requests it tends to work well.)

Thank you!
Andrey