A SageCell Vue Component

Ingo Dahn

Feb 24, 2023, 10:34:22 AM2/24/23
to sage-cell
There is a new gist on Github which provides a Vue component with a SageCell. SageCells are created and destroyed dynamically with their respective component. SageCells from different components can be linked.
I use this component in my Holodeck library of decomposed Jupyter notebooks. The Holodeck is my platform for experimenting with hyperlinks between Jupyter notebooks.

Andrey Novoseltsev

Feb 24, 2023, 12:55:31 PM2/24/23
to sage-cell
Neat! May I suggest replacing "serverName" with something else referring to a kernel or group of cells? "server" to me refers to sagecell.sagemath.org or your personal installation, while for linking cells you want to communicate precisely with the same IPython kernel.

Ingo Dahn

Feb 24, 2023, 1:26:58 PM2/24/23
to sage-cell
Agreed, changed serverName to kernelKey