Fwd: Python package request: altair

kcrisman

Sep 27, 2023, 11:13:55 AM9/27/23
to sage-cell
I think this was sent to the wrong group a while ago, and I don't see a message about it, so forwarding.

Oct 13, 2023, 8:07:00 PM10/13/23
to sage-cell
Installed and kind of works:
you do need to click on the resulting html file.

Randall Pruim

Oct 13, 2023, 9:13:27 PM10/13/23
to sage-cell
Thanks.

I don't know enough about either Altair or the Sage Cell Server to know if there is a slicker way.  But if I stumble across anything that looks promising, I'll let you know.