Package Install Request, enabling Using R in Python and Vice Versa

Elimboto Yohana

Sep 8, 2022, 5:48:09 AM9/8/22
to sage-cell, Andrey Novoseltsev
Hi Andrey,

I just encountered a scenario where the use of Python and R together makes things easier, for example if you have two scripts, one in Python and another in R that complement each other, instead of re-writing.  Thanks, I find rpy2 already installed that enables to a reasonable degree running R in Python.

For this reason, I request the installation of the following two R packages:

1. lazyeval  (enables plotting in Python hrough import rpy2.robjects.lib.ggplot2)

2. reticulate (enables Python usage in R)

Thank you

Elimboto

Andrey Novoseltsev

Sep 16, 2022, 4:13:01 PM9/16/22