SageMath 8.0 installer for Windows

Samuel Lelièvre

Aug 16, 2017, 2:17:11 PM8/16/17
to sage-announce
News from SageMath, the Sage Mathematics Software System!

Following the recent release of SageMath 8.0, a native installer
for Windows is now available, thanks to the work of Erik Bray.

This installer lets one install SageMath on Windows very easily.

Please find the latest release of that installer at

Please ask any questions and/or report any problems to Ask Sage,
our questions and answers forum, or to the sage-support mailing list.

Samuel Lelièvre

Aug 18, 2017, 12:42:48 PM8/18/17
to sage-announce
Sorry, I sent a link to a previous version of the installer.
The correct link is

Corrected announcement below.

-----