SageMath 7.3 released

Samuel Lelièvre

Aug 16, 2016, 6:41:21 AM8/16/16
to sage-announce
News from SageMath, the Sage Mathematics Software System!

Sage 7.3 was released on 2016-08-04.

The compiled version for most operating systems (as well as the
source files if you prefer to compile Sage yourself) should be
available on our download mirrors worldwide:

(We send the announcement a few days after the release so that
most versions will have made their way to the download mirrors.)

SageMath, also known as Sage (website: http://sagemath.org/),
is developed mostly by volunteers and combines over 90 open-source
packages. For installation instructions, see

The following page lists the platforms on which Sage should work:

Please ask any questions and/or report any problems to the Ask Sage
questions and answers forum, or to the sage-support mailing list.

You can also drop by in the #sagemath IRC channel on freenode.

Details about tickets closed in this release and contributors
will appear at

Release manager for this release: Volker Braun.

If you want to follow SageMath's development more closely,
development releases are available from the "download-latest" page.
You can also check the sage-release mailing list. For development
discussion, check out the sage-devel mailing list.