[sage-algebra] Add representations of quivers and quiver algebras to sage (#12630) needs review

Sett 45 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Starx

ulest,
4. mars 2012, 23:34:0004.03.2012
til sage-a...@googlegroups.com
I've posted a patch that I think will be of particular interest to
sage-algebra, especially any of you interested in sages ability to
work with modules. The patch gives sage the ability to create
representations of quivers. Sage will treat these representations as
modules, specifically you can create elements, homomorphisms, and
homomorphism spaces. There's lots of functionality up to and
including the ability to create the projective cover and compute
Auslander-Rieten translations of any finite dimensional module.

If any of that sounds interesting to you then please review:

-Jim Stark

--
Die Dunkelheit... leitet die Musik.
Die Musik... leitet die Seele.

Simon King

ulest,
5. mars 2012, 06:24:4005.03.2012
til sage-algebra
Hi Jim!

On 5 Mrz., 05:34, Starx <jst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've posted a patch that I think will be of particular interest to
> sage-algebra, especially any of you interested in sages ability to
> work with modules.  The patch gives sage the ability to create
> representations of quivers.  Sage will treat these representations as
> modules, specifically you can create elements, homomorphisms, and
> homomorphism spaces.  There's lots of functionality up to and
> including the ability to create the projective cover and compute
> Auslander-Rieten translations of any finite dimensional module.
>
> If any of that sounds interesting to you then please review:http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12630

Cool! I am currently working on the computation of ext algebras of
finite-dimensional quotients of quiver algebras. So, I'll certainly
have a look at your patch.

Cheers,
Simon

quimey

ulest,
22. aug. 2013, 10:12:3022.08.2013
til sage-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to start developing in sage but I have no idea where to start. Since I have an homological algebra background, this patch seems a good place. Unfortunately I am really lost in sage's internal behavior. I would appreciate any advice.

Best regards,

Quimey Vivas

PS: I was playing a little bit with the patch and it seems that it is not too far from being able to compute Ext vector spaces. Is anybody working on that?
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger