Help

Eslam Badr

Mar 30, 2015, 6:57:30 AM3/30/15
to sage-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sage,
I am not an expert in using the program and I will be grateful if you help me in the following;
(1)Define the quotient ring R=F_q[u]/(u^2+2)
(2)List the elements of this ring
(3)Define the polynomial ring R[T]
(4)Compute the group of units U(R) of this ring and its cardinality
(2)Factorize T^3+(u+2) in R[T]
(4)compute the span <T,T-1> in U(R)
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.
Eslam
--

*Disclaimer:*

This E-mail represents the views of its author only and does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Faculty of Science (*SCI
<http://www.science.cu.edu.eg>*). We do not assume responsibility for any
loss, damage (including direct, indirect, punitive, special, or
consequential loss or damage), which you may directly or indirectly suffer
from this email or its contents or through the ways of handling this email
which includes sending, receiving, replying, forwarding, deleting, saving
or changing and adjusting its content in any way.

If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please
erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the
sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.