Sagan integration with Apache Kafka

sss sss

Sep 14, 2019, 7:28:48 AM9/14/19
to sagan-users
hi everybody,

I checked Sagan configuration. I know, Only native support MQ tech is Redis. Anybody can help me to integrate Sagan with Kafka? any idea or doc?

BR,
Hirbod

Champ Clark III

Sep 14, 2019, 10:47:08 AM9/14/19
to sagan-users
Hello,

You would likely want to create a output plugin.  To be honest, I've never looked into Apache Kafka.  If you are not a programmer, put a feature request (via issues) into GitHub.  Thank you!

Champ Clark III

Sep 14, 2019, 10:49:32 AM9/14/19
to sagan-users
This might be a better fit for Meer.  Meer takes the output from programs like Suricata and Sagan and directs how that data should be handled.   Link below.

sss sss