Game on the 27th

B'omarr Punk

Mar 2, 2010, 6:30:17 PM3/2/10
to saga-of-t...@googlegroups.com
So, Brian Laprath's BDay is the 21st, but he'll be in SD.  He will be here on the 27th, and I am going to throw him a BDay party.  We need to figure out what to do with our Long Road game that day.

We can either

a) play Friday the 26th

b) reschedule to another weekend.

c) cancel

josh kamp

Mar 2, 2010, 6:35:24 PM3/2/10
to saga-of-t...@googlegroups.com
I vote for rescheduling to another sat so I can be there for the whole game

Jason Gifford

Mar 3, 2010, 12:59:05 PM3/3/10
to The Long Road
I am down to reschedule another time or I am down with Fri the 26th.

On Mar 2, 3:35 pm, josh kamp <redbuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I vote for rescheduling to another sat so I can be there for the whole game

Jeremy (Kieran)

Mar 3, 2010, 2:36:45 PM3/3/10
to The Long Road
Brenna, when is your AF separation party?

Brenna Loseke

Mar 3, 2010, 2:53:13 PM3/3/10
to saga-of-t...@googlegroups.com

... the 26th... but that can easily be rescheduled.

On Mar 3, 2010 11:36 AM, "Jeremy (Kieran)" <jeremy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brenna, when is your AF separation party?

On Mar 3, 9:59 am, Jason Gifford <Jasonwgiff...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am down to reschedule another...

DM

Mar 4, 2010, 10:26:28 AM3/4/10
to The Long Road
We're not gonna ask Brenna to reschedule something she already had.
Let's cancel this session. It will be the best for me, as I can't
find another day to fit this into my schedule.

PS: XXICM might play Brian's B-Day party....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

On Mar 3, 11:53 am, Brenna Loseke <bren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... the 26th... but that can easily be rescheduled.

Jeremy (Kieran)

Mar 5, 2010, 7:00:59 PM3/5/10
to The Long Road
OH SNAP!

The Jer is there. Yeah, third person... deal...