SafetyNet Attestation API Availability

SafetyNet API Clients

Mar 14, 2019, 2:35:45 PM3/14/19
to SafetyNet API Clients
Hi,

On March 11 2019, an issue in Google Cloud infrastructure rendered the SafetyNet Attestation API partially unavailable for approximately 40 minutes starting at ~21:00 UTC. The underlying issue was identified and fixed, whereupon our services returned to normal operation. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

While we take our service availability and quality very seriously and expect outages like this unlikely to occur, this incident serves as a reminder to plan for emergencies when your product has integrated with the SafetyNet Attestation API. We therefore recommend that users add the ability to temporarily stop relying on the SafetyNet Attestation API when necessary.

Regards,
SafetyNet API Clients Team