Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Kim Leabres

não lida,
22/04/2020, 07:08:0522/04/20
para Safecast Discussion Group
Hi everyone!

My name is Kim, and I'm a Ruby on Rails developer currently based in Tokyo.
I heard about the call for volunteers from the Tokyo Rubyist Meetup group in Doorkeeper and would like to help out!

You can find my GitHub and Linkedin page here: https://leabres.kim/

Hope to hear from you guys!

Andrew Todd

não lida,
23/04/2020, 05:06:0923/04/20
para safecas...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kim,

We would be glad to have your help! I'll send some more information to your email address.

Thanks,
Andrew Todd

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor