Want to volunteer

Chris Gebhardt

Aug 30, 2020, 3:40:03 AM8/30/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Hello!

My name is Chris and I live in Tokyo. I have several years of programming experience mainly using Ruby on Rails.

I don't have much experience contributing to open source but I'm interested in trying to contribute to this project.

I'll be taking a look at https://github.com/Safecast/safecastapi/wiki/Onboarding to see if I can run it locally but if there's any other useful information I should checkout, please let me know!

Thanks!
Chris

Mat Schaffer

Aug 30, 2020, 6:36:16 AM8/30/20
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Chris! 👋

The onboarding wiki is definitely the place to start. Let me know if you have any questions. Normally I'd ping Sean to have you get added to slack, but he's offline at the moment.

Maybe someone else on the list (Rob?) can help with that.

In the meantime, I'm happy to answer any questions over email.

robouden

Aug 30, 2020, 6:44:06 AM8/30/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Chris,

Welcome to the Safecast team.
You should have gotten an invite for the Safecast Slack group.

regards,
Rob Oudendijk

Ёж Таёжный

Apr 22, 2023, 3:05:25 AM4/22/23
to Safecast Discussion Group
Greetings! I have GQ Electronics GMC 320+ V5 and want make tracks on map. How can I do this? I living in Siberia Location:  55.64477991787362,83.88079748092373 and detects up to 7239 CPM waves 10-15 minutes long. https://t.me/igeliztz/26994

http://www.gmcmap.com/historyData.asp?Param_ID=19660136604&KEY=648

воскресенье, 30 августа 2020 г. в 17:36:16 UTC+7, Mat Schaffer:

Thomas Peterson

Nov 1, 2023, 9:23:12 PM11/1/23
to Safecast Discussion Group
Hello!

Like the previous poster I also have a GQ Electronics GMC 320+ V5. I am located in the United States. How can I start?

-Thomas

robouden

Nov 4, 2023, 1:45:40 AM11/4/23
to Safecast Discussion Group

Thomas,

Thanks for the posting.
What skills do you think we at safecast can use and how much time can you allocate for us?

Regards
Rob Oudendijk

Thomas Peterson

Nov 4, 2023, 8:28:06 AM11/4/23
to safecas...@googlegroups.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Safecast Discussion Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/safecast-japan/89fd7f15-33e8-4c42-863e-46fdc2df581en%40googlegroups.com.