Re: [Safecast Jpn] Digest for safecast-japan@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mike Gras

Apr 10, 2024, 12:35:33 PMApr 10
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I'm looking forward to doing volunteer work and glad to have a name to associate with the effort of others.

Yours,
Mike Gras

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 3:56 PM <safecas...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Georg Tremmel <ge...@bcl.io>: Apr 07 05:13PM -0700

Hi Everyone, my name is Georg Tremmel (from Austria, but many years in
Japan). I have a background in Art & Biology, and I am also the founder of
the BioClub Tokyo - Japan's nicest BioHacker and DIY Biology Space - which
is located one floor down from Safecast at FabCafe Tokyo 2F.

I think I got to know most of Safecast Japan team, but I would also like to
introduce myself here to the global team. Also: I recently moved from Tokyo
to Sapporo, so unfortunatly I won't be around as much as usual at the
FabCafe.

Happy to be added to the Slack! And also happy to volunteer to help with
Wordpress Frontend things!