Using Safecast API have a few questions...

Anthony Anecito

Nov 7, 2022, 2:50:28 PM11/7/22
to Safecast Discussion Group
Hi All,
I wanted to get access to a the Safecast data via it's API for my native mobile app. I explored the API and have a few questions. I am not sure this is the best place but only forum I have found.
1. Do I need to use some sort of token for authentication in the rest call?
2. How often is the data updated? Once an hour? Once a day?
3. Does the data also have data from other networks like from Japan or Australia? Does it use the same API?
4. Is there some way to ask for the data for a particular country?
5. Is there a size limit on the json?

Any feedback appreciated!
-Tony