Will add the Safecast data to my apps...

Anthony Anecito

Nov 10, 2022, 7:06:01 PM11/10/22
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I joined Safecast and I will be adding their data to my Android Apps.
I am not sure if they are still active and I am not sure if their user
base is growing or shrinking. I am the President of MyUniPortal LLC
but downloads for my apps have numbered in the hundreds of thousands
and use advanced AI unique data visualizations. My "Real Moon 3D" and
"Real Mars 3D" are downloaded quite often" I just enhanced those and
my "Air Quality Now", "Wildfire Locations Now" and "Earthquake
Locations Now" with support for 58 languages. I already support the
display of newly 100k sensors and can scale over 1 million sensors.

I am signed up for Safecast but not sure when they will respond.

This weekend 11/12 I will start to add Safecast data. I plan to add
other radiation nets also.
Regards to All,
Tony Anecito
President/Founder
MyUniPortal LLC

Air Quality Now on Google Play One of five different apps. Three are
Environmental data. Two, NASA data.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myuniportal.android.apps.airqualitynow&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1