Volunteer Offer (AWS/Devops)

Mike Nabhan

Dec 11, 2020, 10:50:02 AM12/11/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Hi, could I get an invite to the slack?  I saw that you need AWS System Administration and I am an AWS Certified Solution Architect as well as a Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator.

I am also hosting a static device built with an M4011 tube and sharing with the API.

Regards,

Mike

Rob Oudendijk

Dec 11, 2020, 9:55:44 PM12/11/20
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

Thanks for the offering.  Looking forward to working with you and our team.
I will invite you.

Regards,
rob oudendijk

Regards,
Rob Oudendijk Yuka Hayashi
tel +81 80-22605966  Skype: robouden  Facebook:robouden linkedin:robouden