Interested in becoming a Volunteer

Takayuki Matsubara

Apr 11, 2021, 9:15:45 AM4/11/21
to Safecast Discussion Group

Hi all,

My name is Takayuki and I live in Japan. I'm a software engineer with over 8 years of experience about backend such as Ruby on Rails.

I heared about the call for volunteer from the Tokyo Rubyist Meetup group mailing list before. So I would like to help out if I can.

You can find my profile here: https://ma2ge.dev/
And this is my GitHub account: https://github.com/ma2gedev

Thanks,
Taka

Mat Schaffer

Apr 11, 2021, 9:18:38 AM4/11/21
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Takayuki,

We’d love to have your help!

Have a look at
https://github.com/Safecast/safecastapi/wiki/Onboarding to get the project set up and feel free to ask any questions.

Mind if we send you an invite to the safecast slack?

Takayuki Matsubara

Apr 11, 2021, 9:33:13 AM4/11/21
to Safecast Discussion Group

Hi Mat,

I'll try to set up project follow your link!

> Mind if we send you an invite to the safecast slack?

Yes! Thank you!

Best Regards,
Taka

2021年4月11日日曜日 22:18:38 UTC+9 Mat Schaffer: