Developer Volunteer Ready for Action!

Michael Sarfati

May 12, 2020, 10:10:28 PM5/12/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Hello all!

I'm completely fascinated by SafeCast, having recently discovered it as I was exploring open source projects for citizen science. I've watched a few talks, and I'd love to contribute anyway I can.

A bit about my background, I'm an intermediate / advanced developer with a lot of experience building web applications, especially backend, databases, APIs, and some experience with embedded systems. Big on Python+Flask, Node, and Rust but wouldn't be too difficult for me to contribute to a Ruby / Rails project.

Please feel free to reach out to me, I'm eager to start contributing.

Michael

Andrew Todd

May 13, 2020, 10:59:54 PM5/13/20
to safecas...@googlegroups.com