Apple Iphone Safecast apps are all gone into the shop

Lugul banda (Lugulbanda)

Jun 2, 2023, 9:08:15 PM6/2/23
to Safecast Discussion Group
hey guys i moved from my very old to my new Iphone 14 and noticed
the apple app shop hasent any longer any safecast related stuff,

everything i know from the past is gone, all links i found and wich are still present from
are old and let me say outdated not updated...

is there a fix for this, cuz paying a lot for a sensor is one thing,
having it but cant using it cuz the software is no longer availible to collect and transfer data is... another thing...

missing this on my phone is like missing a good travel friend since i layed hand on this projekt..

sadly i cant keep my old iphone wich has the app still present on it..

best wishes