Help With Greenfield DB-backed Webapps

Ben Boehme

Nov 26, 2022, 5:50:38 PM11/26/22
to Safecast Discussion Group
I've noticed on the 'Join Us' page of the website, that there's a call for volunteers to work on upcoming DB-backed webapps. I'm wondering if this is up to date, and if so, I'd like to learn more about what these projects entail. Im a full stack web developer with ~3 years of professional experience, and would be interested to see how I could help the efforts.
If anyone knows more about (or is involved in) the aforementioned please feel free to message me directly or send me an invite to the relevant Slack channel.
Thanks!