Data Science volunteer

Jakob Wadsager

May 13, 2020, 5:25:17 PM5/13/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Dear all,

I just found out about SafeCast, and the project is very interesting to me. I am a data science student with a background in medicine.

Can I get an invite to your Slack to inquire further?

Best regards,
Jakob Wadsager

Andrew Todd

May 13, 2020, 11:02:00 PM5/13/20
to safecas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jakob,

It looks like someone has already added you, so I'm just replying to this message to make sure we know we've followed up on this request.

Thanks,
Andrew Todd
API/backend volunteer

Idaho Lorax

May 15, 2020, 2:12:57 AM5/15/20
to Safecast Discussion Group
Dear Jakcob, are you USA Stateside?  What do you know of Radioactive City, Pocatello, ID, and the Others communities in southeastern Idaho? Are you interested in learning more? If you want to know more there are several sites regarding information and contamination from uploading, downloading, videos, and articles, etc  If interested, contact us direct.