7317 pancakes in bGeigie Zen kit

James Petts

Jun 24, 2024, 9:26:32 PMJun 24
to safecast...@googlegroups.com
Mine are used. Is that expected?

Rob Oudendijk

Jun 25, 2024, 12:32:21 AMJun 25
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
James,

Yes, we first recycle LND 7317 that we have in stock that come from working devices.

Regards
rob

Rob Oudendijk

Jun 25, 2024, 1:07:39 AMJun 25
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
James,

We take the tubes from certified devices to assure they are in spec.

Regards
Rob

BRS_Maulwurf

Jun 25, 2024, 12:36:55 PMJun 25
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Mine looks also used, but works perfectly fine.
This explains, why the kathode wire was to short :D

Regards

Rob Oudendijk

Jun 26, 2024, 12:36:34 AMJun 26
to Safecast Device Discussions and Support

Sorry, we did not realize that sometimes the cathode wire is too short.
In the next batch of kits, we will include an extra wire and shrink tube.

Regards
Rob