Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

BRS_Maulwurf

olvasatlan,
2023. júl. 24. 13:51:112023. 07. 24.
– Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hello everyone,
iv got a question about the Safecast Database and the Safecast Map.
Is the Map live to the data in the database or does the map has to be updated "manualy" when there are new data in the database?

Recently on the 17.07.2023 two of my Log´s A & B have been approved. But since then they are not appearing on the map. Last update according to the "Layers List" was 24.07.2023.
So im wondering... Does the Layers has to be separatly updated or is the layer date the date of the last database update?

I hope you understand my question.

Thanks

BRS_Maulwurf

olvasatlan,
2023. júl. 30. 8:00:402023. 07. 30.
– Safecast Device Discussions and Support
The two approved Logs:

are still not showing on the map. what could cause this issue?

BRS_Maulwurf

olvasatlan,
2023. aug. 16. 14:41:512023. 08. 16.
– Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Ohhh now i understand....
The logs are really in the database and on the map, too.

But only if your are zoom out:
Unbenannt.JPG

If you zoom in to a special point the "new" logs dissapear:
Unbenannt.JPG

Seems like a bug to me :O
Is this already known?

Jan Helebrant

olvasatlan,
2023. aug. 17. 3:45:482023. 08. 17.
– Safecast Device Discussions and Support
Hi,
I also noticed this. I guess this is because the interpolated tiles are generated as separate layers for each zoom level and the last map refresh (the map says it was 8.8.2023) did not apparently finish all the zoom levels. No idea why...

regards

Jan

Dne středa 16. srpna 2023 v 20:41:51 UTC+2 uživatel pfinn...@outlook.com napsal:
Válasz mindenkinek